Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Little One

Dear Baby,

You should be turning one year old this week.
You should be playing in the pool with your big sister. 
You should be starting to walk and babble. 
You should be smiling a not so gummy smile.
We should be planning a party for you.
I should be ordering a cake.
But none of these things are happening. 
I fear that I'm the only one thinking of you, and wishing you were here.

Mommy loves you little one.

Happy 1st Birthday...whereever you are. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While others may...we Momma's never forget. No matter how many baby's we have or had before we never forget those who are missing. Hugs Amy.

s.e. said...

I haven't been following blogs in a really long time. Starting catching up and this gave me some of the longest chills I may have ever had. Hugs to you for so many reasons.