Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day

Today was/is Lexi's first day of Preschool.  We've had meetings all week to get ready for the big day.  Monday was a Meet and Greet at her school.  Tuesday was a parent meeting.  Yesterday was parent/teacher conference.  So we've been talking up school to her for awhile.

Nothing could have prepared me for the wave of emotion I felt as she walked into that building.  My baby isn't a baby anymore.  She's an intelligent, well rounded little girl.  And I know she'll kick butt today!  Even if mommy was teary.



3 comments:

Erin said...

Love the photo of her heading in. She's growing up, Mama. *sniff*

Paula Keller said...

She is so beautiful! I know you are proud. I hope she has an amazing first experience in school!

Photogrl said...

Aww! She's just so beautiful!