Friday, August 3, 2012

3-3-3-3

I was looking at my sidebar and realized that today Lexi is 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days old...weird!

I've been reminicing alot lately.  Probably because of all the cleaning out I've been doing.  But part of me loves to share my memories with Lexi.  And lately, she's been all about hearing them.  I have 2 picture albums, one in my room, and one in hers, of pictures of her as a baby.  The album in her room are just the pictures taken by the hospital...the one in my room has lots of pictures.  When she was just born, the first time I held her.  Heck, I think there is a picture of the first time everyone held her.  Pictures of her as she grew...the first time we left her with her Grandma (we went to a baseball game...we had tickets and I was supposed to still be pregnant!)...her Christening etc.  She has been asking lately to see her "borning book" as she calls it.  And loves to hear about her birth and how everyone came to see her. 

I think I'll have to get some of those photo books made for her...if anyone knows of any discount codes, please share!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! My 14 month old now points to and says daddy and mom. It is really fun to see her recognize people. I personally use blub.com for my photo books, I love the quality. They also offer some great coupons via email.

Anonymous said...

keep your eyes open on groupon and livingsocial. They have great deals on photobooks every once in a while. I do one for my kids every year with pics from the previous year... it's fun to reminisce!

Anonymous said...

I get them from shutterfly often so I will be happy to share!!!