Friday, September 2, 2011

Sock it to me!

I received my socks in the mail today!  Kind of amazing that they arrived so quickly...but I chalk that up to the fact that my sock sister is Molly, over here.  And since Molly lives in the same state as me...hell, she lives less than 50 miles from me...it explains why a package that was mailed on Saturday arrived on my doorstep today. 

I LOVE them.  Thanks Molly!  I will think of you and all my blog sisters whenever I don them! 

And my sock sister should be getting her package this week.  I was a slacker and just mailed them today :(.

Yea yea...I know I'm early in my post...and I have the whole reflection to do...but if I don't get something going now...it will be December before I remember!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I'm glad you got them! And loving the photo....tres chic!