Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trigger

Trigger went off without a hitch at 8pm last night. I'll admit, I was a little nervous about that 2 inch needle again...but I barely felt it. DH is a pro at these IM injections...well, for now...ask me again in 2 weeks (or 12 weeks?).

I'm very nervous about ER tomorrow. I shouldn't be, since this is my 3rd go around...but I've never had my E2 levels be so high. And I'm always nervous about the fert report. For anyone new...my first IVF had 22 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 0 fertilize. My second IVF had 22 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 4 fertilized, 1 made it to transfer (Lexi). So we don't "luck" out in the fert area.

Well, I'm going to try to stay positive...

4 comments:

Erin said...

Thinking about you lots and lots.

Haidee said...

GOOD LUCK FOR ER TODAY!! I hope it goes smoothly and totally get the nervous anticipation ahead. I hope you don't develop OHSS - as someone who was also triggered with high E2 levels and developed it between ER and transfer I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And I just had a mild case! FINGERS CROSSED!

Shelli said...

Best wishes my dear, for a seamless retieval, awesome egg count, and even better fert rate. xo

Tina said...

Praying you will have a high ratio of eggs fertilize. I've been through the process 5 times. Result twin boys who are 21 months old. Good luck!!