Monday, September 27, 2010

So close

**Warning - Whiney post ahead**


I'm so done. Sooooooo done. I feel like crap. I've been fighting a cold (actually bronchitis I think) for almost 2 weeks now. And I'm a hormone ravaged crazy woman. I've been on Lupron for 26 days now...and stims for 12. As of yesterday, my E2 was over 2500. And my RE still thinks I might go one more day (tonight) on stims before triggering. I'm tired. I want this to be over already. I want to trigger and go to retrieval so my E2 can start coming down. An E2 over 2500 puts me at risk for OHSS. I don't want to deal with that.


So as of yesterday I have 39 measurable follicles. 16 on the left and 23 on the right. Of those, 29 are greater than 12mm...with my largest at 16.5. I didn't ask this morning what my largest was...

I feel irritable and grouchy...I don't want to deal with the outside world, but I'm stuck in the office. Maybe I'll run and buy some pretzels and gatorade...since I've been told to increase my salt and fluid levels...lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raging hormones PLUS a cold? BLECH