Friday, June 5, 2009

Smiles and 8 weeks old

I think every mother anxiously awaits that moment when their child smiles their first real smile. And you KNOW it's a real smile. Lexi did just that today...but it wasn't me on the receiving end. And it wasn't Daddy either. Who was it you ask? This is who...



Yes, my daughter reserved her first smiles for the family pet. I had her in her bouncer to take her 8 week pictures. Whenever Buddy would walk past Lexi, this is the face she made...



He would walk away and I'd get this face...



Come back into her view and get this face...



Buddy must have walked away and came back a dozen times...all with the same effect. So I get to remember Lexi's 8 week photos as the ones where she smiled for the first time...at the family dog.


2 comments:

KimboSue said...

TOOOOO funny!

docgrumbles said...

Seeing those pictures made ME smile!