Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Irritable Beyotch today

This is going to be a busy month for me...between childbirth classes, baptism classes, our shower, my cousin's kid's birthdays, dinners with friends...every weekend has something going on. Sometimes something both Saturday AND Sunday. I don't know how I'm going to make it. 3 days into March and I'm exhausted. Though that could be because I've been coming into the office everyday...which equals less sleep for me...and means I'm even more irritable than usual.

Take today. There is one person here at work (well, she's in NY and I'm in Chicago) that is driving me BATTY! I work in sales support, she's in implementation. Which means, we sell products, her group implements them. She has called me 4 times already...and each time, she talks and doesn't ask a question...just goes on and on about a job that I put in. The job isn't wrong, or missing information...so why is she calling? Just to "talk through it". ANNOYS the SH!T out of me. If you don't understand something...ask a question. Don't call me just to hear yourself talk! So this last time she called...I SAC'd my phone (sent her to vm)...she didn't leave a message...just called back 2 minutes later...and I SAC'd her again. What I'd really like to do is SOCK her!

See...I'm irritable today. I'm tired. I'm sore. RLP is back, though not as bad. The muscles in my stomach hurt. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep for the rest of the week. Too bad "Mother May I" is just a game...

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm sorry you are so worn down today. I hope you get some good rest tonight.