Wednesday, March 11, 2009

32 weeks

What can I say that I haven't already? I'm in awe of this process. Complete awe. And while I'm feeling like a stuffed pig, big and uncomfortable, I wouldn't change any of it. Well, maybe I would ask for the RLP to go away...lol.


RLP is still there. Walking is painful, putting on my pants is painful, rolling over in bed is painful...I think you get the idea. I could deal with it, if it wasn't centered in my hoo ha. Stretching pains in my sides, that I can take...but the knife stabbing in the vajayjay is too much sometimes. It literally brings tears to my eyes.


Heartburn is also becoming an issue. Even if I don't eat anything "spicy". A glass of water can cause me to whip out the Tums. Doesn't make for fun evenings, or mornings, or afternoons, for that matter.

Anywho...my OB appointment was uneventful. Saw the NP today...who I don't really like. Baby is head down, let's all pray she stays that way. Heartrate was in the 150s...my b/p was 108/64...and I've gained 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks. That means I'm up 4 lbs from my prepregnancy weight.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Heartburn was the worst. I had tums and something else (I forget now) always next to the bed.

Soapchick said...

Not much longer now - hang in there and your baby girl will be here soon. Can't wait to see her!

Chelle said...

TIME IS FLYING!!! Not too much longer! Sorry about the heart burn. that sucks.

KimboSue said...

Oh I am right there with you with the heartburn and uncomfortableness and inability to roll over in bed!! I'm 34 weeks, 1 day today. All of it is a little bothersome, but I'll take a little bother any day to hold this baby in my arms!