Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A ball of nerves

My 16 week appointment is tomorrow at 10:30 and I'm a ball of nerves. Because of my pre-pregnancy weight, I will be taking my gestational diabetes blood test tomorrow...that I'm not worried about. What I am worried about is....what if something happened to Lucky in the last 4 weeks? I've not gained any weight, in fact I've lost, I'm not "showing", have felt no movement...uugghh I guess I'm just a paranoid pregnant infertile.

Say a prayer for us tonight if you wouldn't mind.

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Saying a prayer for you and Lucky

Jess said...

Try not to worry too much, I lost weight the first half of my pregnancy too. It wasn't until my 20 week appt that I finally gained some weight.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Denise said...

It took me quite awhile to start gaining weight and to regain what I lost in the first trimester. And I know I didn't feel movement as early as 16 weeks (even with twins). I know this probably doesn't make you any more confident that Lucky is okay, but just thought I'd mention.

Wishing you a wonderful appointment tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that I didnt gain any weight early on, and didnt feel movement until well after 20 weeks, and that was with twins. I was overweight before my cycles, and only gained 25 lbs through the pregnancy. Now is the time to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. You ARE pregnant, you will feel it... the stress isnt good for you OR the baby!!
Praying that everything looks good for you tomorrow, and that you can start to enjoy this wonderful journey!

Lots of love and hugs to you!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I remember those nerves quite well. It gets a little bit better after you get lots of kicking, but I still have those feelings quite a lot. I wake up in the middle of the night and poke the baby to make sure it is still alive.

Jendeis said...

Praying that everything is OK. Please update when you know something.