Thursday, August 14, 2008

ER

ER went very smoothly yesterday. 22 eggs were retrieved. I must say that this experience was 100% different from my first cycle. DH was actually allowed to sit in the room with me pre and post retrieval. It was nice coming out of the anesthetic and knowing he was right there. I was too sore to really do anything yesterday...basically laid around and had hubby wait on me (LOL). Feeling much better physically today. Still nervous about the fert rate...but will see what happens.

8 comments:

Kate said...

That's a lot of eggs! Good job!

Anonymous said...

22?! Wow - that is GREAT! Congrats! I hope you get a stellar report back today. Whoo hoo!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Twenty-two eggs! Awesome!

I'm glad it went well. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Joy said...

Congrats on 22!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed on a good fert report.

Anonymous said...

Well no wonder you were uncomfortable! WOO HOO! Can't wait to hear how many fertilized and then how many make it to blast! WOO HOO.

Jen said...

Holy crap that's a lot of eggs! Wishing you a fabu fert report!

Shelli said...

Hey, it's Shelli (from IVF Connect board).

I'm such an idiot! Here I've been lurking in your blog for eons and just realizing that you are the same person I started chatting with on the other board!

lol.

anyway, I am so glad to hear your ER went well!! I hope you get good news re: fert report!

and I'll be checking here for your updates!!! Btw, I have a blog on blogger too... just click on my profile.

Miss said...

Wow, thats a lot of eggs! Good luck on the ET! I'm still thinking lots of good thoughts for you!