Tuesday, August 26, 2008

10dp3dt - 2 days to beta

I'm not going to POAS. I'm not going to POAS. I'm not going to POAS.

This is what I keep telling myself. I really want to know NOW, but I'm holding out. Today, my gut is telling me it's not to be. I'm not sure why, but I just feel it. If I was OHSS last week, pg should have made it worse...but instead I got better. So I don't know what to think. I'm rambling. My optimism and positive thinking is becoming more of a conscious effort than a natural response, and it's becoming harder and harder to make that effort.

The best part is that my cousins DS#2's baptism is on 9/7...so if I do have a bad outcome, I have to deal with a newborn in less than 2 weeks. My heart will not be healed in 2 weeks...that I can guarantee you.

I'm not going to POAS. I'm not going to POAS. I'm not going to POAS.

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

You can do it!

I've got my fingers crossed.

Chelle said...

Hang Tight! I'll be checking back!

Sending you good thoughts!

JW Moxie said...

No peeing. At least not on sticks.

Anonymous said...

My OHSS disappeared when I was pregnant! I didnt' have it badly with 5 eggies, but enough to where I uncomfy. So don't be throwing the baby out with the bathwater just yet!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it - withstand the draw of the Pee stick!!! Only 2 more days to go...

Try and stay positive!!!

Miss said...

You can do it! You've held out this long :) Hang in t here, I'm still thinking about you!