Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another low blow...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been sick the past week with some type of stomach bug. Anything I eat makes my stomach recoil. And no, I can't be pg. To top matters off, I went for my PAP last week. Results showed ASCUS. (Atypical cells of undetermined significance). Has anyone else had an abnormal PAP and had eveything turn out ok? My GP called at 7pm tonight with the results and it's not like I can run to a GYN this evening. I'm a little worried. Actually, I'm alot worried. I've never had an abnormal PAP. Dr Goo-gle says not to worry...but I can't help it.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yes, I have had an abnormal PAP before that turned out to be absolutely nothing. Try not to freak until you have some answers (I know, easier said than done).

Familyofthree said...

Sorry you have been sick. There is something going around...like that makes it better right?

I have never had an abnormal pap, but a girl friend of mine did and went on to have a beautiful baby girl via IUI. She just had to go and have a pap ever 6 months instead of yearly. "Too keep an eye" on things. So like Dr. Goo said...not too worry until you know what too worry about!

Who knows...maybe the slide was dirty...you never know!