Friday, October 8, 2010

6dp3dt

I know I haven't talked much about this cycle. And to tell the truth, it's because I haven't really thought about it. I hate to say that I've just been going about life as usual...but I have. I haven't been thinking about those 2 perfect embies that were transferred back to me. Well, not much anyway. We were on vacation from work this week...so we've been hanging with Lexi and spending as much time as possible with her, since when we're working our time with her is limited.

So now that I've had a few minutes to actually absorb that we transferred 2 perfect embies last Saturday, I'm kind of in shock. Shock that I even had 2 embies. Then thoughts start running into...what if they both implant and we have twins??!! OMG! I don't know what I think about that. Right now, I'm just going about life as usual. My beta is scheduled for Thursday, October 14th. I'm off work until the 12th...Lexi's 18 month appointment is the 13th...so I'll remain busy until then.

I was slightly tempted this week when we stopped at the store to pick up some tests...but I resolved last time that I wouldn't POAS, and I think I'm going to go with that again. I mean, hey, it worked out pretty well last time didn't it?

1 comment:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Came across your blog from another and saw you live in Shorewood. I was reading a recent post about the museum, aquarium, boo at the zoo and thought..that sounds like where we live!! We live in Lisle, have an 11 month old IVF baby boy and are trying for #2 right now!

Looks like your recent transfer went amazing. Looking forward to hearing the results!!