Thursday, August 19, 2010

I know I shouldn't do this

but I can't help it. Is it wrong that I've pulled all the dates from our successful IVF in 2008 and "mapped" out what this cycle should "look like" if everything remains as it was then? Like, I know when my first Lupron shot "should" be. When ER "should" be. When ET "should" be. Even when my beta should fall. If all goes well, my beta will be while I'm off work for a week, but towards the end of the week.

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment here...though I guess there is really no harm in guesstimating when things will happen. You could say the planner in me wants to know. But that would be a lie. The real reason? Well, with all the above info...I can calculate an EDD. Yes, I know...shame on me.

Talk me down people...talk me down!

2 comments:

C said...

I think it's only natural to do that....okay, maybe it's not natural but it's something *I* would do, so I'm trying to make it sound "normal." ;-)

Honestly though, enjoy those moments. It's okay to dream sometimes.

Wishing good things to come your way!

Mazzy said...

Sometimes you just have to let yourself hope... I'm hoping for you, too.

xoxo