Monday, April 20, 2009

28

pounds that is. That's how much weight I've lost since my 36 week appointment on April 8th...just 12 days ago. I'm currently wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans. I can't believe it. All my swelling has gone away, and I swear my ankles are thinner than they were before I was pg. Now, don't hate me...remember, I was a plus size gal BEFORE pregnancy. And I only "gained" 12 lbs the whole 36 weeks. I had plenty of reserves just waiting to be eaten up. And so far, they have melted off. I was in shock yesterday when I stepped on the scale to see that I weigh about 15 lbs less than I did back in July. Hooray for me! Now, if only I could drop another 75, I'd be ecstatic!

Alexis has another appointment with the ped today. So I'll try to update later with her stats.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Awesome! I lost all my weight quickly too. My stomach has stayed all stretched out though. Grr.

Denise said...

Crazy how quickly it melts away, isn't it? Especially if you're nursing.

I weaning the twins now and I'm afraid it is all going to start coming back!

Mazzy said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!!! ;)