Monday, January 26, 2009

100 days to go

I was looking at my little ticker on the sidebar, and realized that I have 100 days to go...tomorrow I will be in the double digits! Holy Cow! The last 180 days have flew by! Baby girl will be here before I know it.

DH and I went to the BRU store to register this weekend. These little babies require so much gear! I swear my registry must be 12 pages long. My shower date it set...March 22nd. This is all happening so quickly. Am I ready to be a mom? Will I be a good mom? These 2 questions have been floating in my head lately. DH and I spent SO much time working on getting pregnant, the thought that baby girl will be here soon really is scary...and exciting!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! You are getting close! I am very excited!

Chelle said...

You are going to be a great mom! ~and soon too!

Kami said...

I think if you worry about being a good mom then you will keep working to be one.

Isn't it funny how we can't wait to get that successful pregnancy and when you get there you wonder if you are ready? I think these are normal fears. You are ready and you will do a great job.

KimboSue said...

Ditto! I feel the same way. We tried so hard to get to this point and now....EEK!

Kate said...

You are going to do great as a mom!