Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In just a few hours...

we will hopefully find out if Lucky is a baby boy or a baby girl. I have no gut feeling either way at this point, though today I'm thinking girl. The poll is tied, so only time will tell. I'm hoping we don't have a shy child! Obviously, the most important thing is that baby is developing normally. I'm SO excited to see him/her again. It's been 10 weeks since we last had a peek!

I'll post more later with new pics (if we get some good ones!)

4 comments:

s.e. said...

What a great way to celebrate the new year! Good luck!

A said...

I just came across your blog and I should start with a very belated Congrats on the success of IVF #2. Next, I wanted to say you have adorbale puppies. Looks a little like mine so of course I think they are cute.

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh this is an exciting time for you!

Chelle said...

Can't Wait!!