Monday, July 7, 2008

I Love Vacation

and I'm always sorry when it ends.

Wednesday was RE day. We pretty much did nothing after the appointment...except I started getting things ready to leave.

Thursday morning was spent playing with the dogs since we wouldn't see them for 24 hours. This was the first time I would be away from the puppy for more than a work day. My dad had agreed to come over after work, pick up our car where we were leaving it at the train station (he was taking the train that was coming into that station anyway) and stay at our house for the night. DH and I took the train into the city...checked into our hotel (the Hard R0ck is VERY nice...small but nice) and proceeded to have dinner at this restaurant. We knew we weren't going to eat at the fest...too expensive. The fireworks were great. We had a front row seat (albeit a concrete one) on the lakefront for the show.

Friday we spent the day at the in-laws.

Saturday and Sunday were spent lounging around and playing with the dogs in their pool. I will post pictures as soon as I can upload them from the camera.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That sounds like the perfect long weekend! I am jealous!

AwkwardMoments said...

What a great sounding vacation!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Sounds like you had a blast! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Chelle said...

Sounds like you have a nice time! I love pics! Can't wait to see them.

How is your cycle coming along?