Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random thoughts

Did anyone watch the Biggest L0ser last night? I did...and I have to say I was very pleased that Ali won. It's about time a female won...though through it all they pumped up the "first female" to the point where you pretty much knew who was going to win it. My question is...how can these people afford to take off work for 4 1/2 months and still pay their bills? Don't they have mortgages? I would LOVE to be on this show...but there is NO WAY I could afford to take an unpaid leave from work. How would my bills get paid? UUGGHH how do they do it??

This day is going by way too slow for me. It's only 1:30 and I feel like I've been at work forever. I guess it doesn't help that it's been non stop since Monday. It's 70 here today and I just want to be outside. DH is lucky...he's off on Wednesdays so he gets to be out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

>> It's only 1:30

It's only 11:30 here in CA - so you have that going for you! : )

HereWeGoAJen said...

Maybe the show pays them an appearance fee? That would be my guess. Of course, I've never watched it, so I have no actual idea.

Denise said...

I did watch Biggest Loser and I've often wondered the same thing (how people take so much time out of their lives) with many reality shows. Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother.