Friday, November 12, 2010

D&C

I had my D&C this morning. I cried the whole way to the hospital, during check-in and all the way up until they took me back. I knew it would hit me today. After all, the last time was at this hospital, I took a baby home. This time, they took one from me. At least, that's what I was feeling this morning.

The staff was wonderful at the hospital. Very caring and sympathetic. I was very grateful for their bedside manner.

The procedure went well...I have no pain and very little bleeding. I'm glad to have the weekend to recover.

9 comments:

s.e. said...

It is awful that you had to experience this. My heart is still breaking for you. I hope the empty feeling leaves so very quickly.

Amanda said...

I'm sending you all the love and hugs I can.

Rotten said...

Thinking of you tonight and hoping you can relax this weekend. So sorry you had to go through this. Sounds like a big fat Lexi hug is in order.

Miss Ruby said...

I'm so very very sorry.

xx

Shelli said...

My heart break for you honey. Thinking of you.

Jamie said...

I am so sorry you had to go through this. That you have to add this to the list of already crummy experiences IF has handed you.

Sending you much love . . .

Kelly said...

You're in my thoughts. I've had two of those procedures and was exactly the same way. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

raisingmiles said...

Hugs

Courtney said...

I'm so so sorry. ((hugs))