- Lexi spent the night at her grandma and grandpa's house last Sunday. The DH and I went to the Chicago White S0x game. It was rainy and cold, so Lexi couldn't go. We got a nice night of sleep. But I missed my girl.
- Wednesday night Lexi pooped in the potty. It was a one off thing, and I don't expect it to happen again anytime soon...she was in the tub when she made "the face". I picked her up and put her on the potty (because ya know I didn't want to have to clean up THAT in the tub) and she successfully went. Woo Hoo!
- Yesterday she had her first Baby Bees class at the park district. Grandma takes her. She was the youngest and only girl. They have an indoor "jungle gym" for kids aged 1 and 2 and they sing songs etc. Grandma said she tried to hug all the boys.
- I missed "the face" in the tub last night. So I was cleaning THAT out of the tub and cleaning all her toys with bleach. Yuck.
- I still have not gotten Lexi's birthday pictures from my sister. I told her I am holding her birthday gift hostage until I get said pictures!
Sorry, that's all I got today. It's been a very busy week at work, and I don't like to get on the computer at home if I can help it. I have a few posts brewing, so stay tuned.