Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Appt #2

Yesterday was monitoring appointment #2. I'd been on stims for 5 days at the time of the appt...as I said before, my largest follie is 11mm and I have lots of smaller ones. My E2 was 393, which I'm told is good. Last cycle we did, I never got any of this information, and didn't know I should be getting it. So I'm not 100% sure I know what my E2 levels should be after 5 days of stims. Anyway, I'm not obsessing about my follies yet. Last cycle, I stimmed for about 12 days...so as we get closer to day 10 I'll start asking the how many's and how big's. My next appt is tomorrow, at 7am again.

I can say that I'm feeling my ovaries MUCH more this time around. Last cycle, I barely felt any different...this time around, it's like my ovaries are saying YOO HOO HERE WE ARE! This morning was the worst so far. Twinges and "crampy" feelings on both sides...so I hope that means the 225iu of F0llistim and 75iu of Men0pur that I shot up with last night are doing their jobs.

Yesterday was also DH's 32nd birthday. Since I worked from home, I was able to get his presents wrapped before he came home. We went to Gi0rdano's for dinner...nothing big. I felt really bad that we couldn't do more, but I'm always worrying about money and he didn't get home until a little before 7. We are planning on going to Harry Care.y's for dinner for his birthday, just not sure when that will be.

Well, better get back to work!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with this cycle! I hope everything grows appropriately and you don't get to giant of ovaries!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Happy birthday to your DH!

Anonymous said...

After 5 days of stimming E2 should be 100 or DOUBLE what it was on CD 3. From there your E2 should double every 2 days. Mature follicles are 200-600 E2 per eggie.

Lordy am I full of useless information. LOL.

A n T said...

Good Luck, I'll be keeping an eye out on you since we're so close together in our cycles!