Saturday, August 30, 2008

2 days post beta

and I'm not used to this pg idea. It's like I'm living in a bubble...afraid it's going to burst and I'll go back to my "everyday" life. I'm anxiously awaiting Tuesday's results...need to make sure that my levels are doubling as they should.

Today, I'm just feeling blah. I woke up with a headache, and I'm afraid to take anything. I've peed about 6 times already today, all I want to do is sleep and I'm STARVING! I thought these things weren't supposed to kick in until a few weeks from now. LOL

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Tylenol is okay for headaches. Or just take a nice nap in a dark room. :)

I've got my fingers crossed for your Tuesday beta!

Shelli said...

The starving thing... is a major symptom for me early on as well... with every pregnancy I ever had.

bb said...

It is so hard relax after trying for so long and going through so much to get pregnant. I won't suggest that you try and relax and enjoy everything, because I know that is impossible. Instead, I will simply suggest that you find those secret moments in knowing that you ARE pregnant and enjoy those moments as much as possible.

Good luck!!!