Thursday, August 21, 2008

5dp3dt - 7 days to beta

I had White Castle for lunch yesterday. Those of you who are familiar with the Midwestern chain know what kinds of digestive pyrotechnics often result from eating here. So since I was still a little plugged, I thought they'd help...and let me tell you...help they did. I was up ALL night in the bathroom. (TMI sorry) But the end result is that I'm completely cleaned out and feeling SO much better. Plus they taste better than any fiber supplement!

So, I'm feeling a whole lot of nothing...well, I do have the occasional twinge in my pelvic region, but that could be my ovaries shrinking, remnants of my digestive escapade last evening, the start of AF...or maybe, possibly, could it be, dare I say it? implantation? This is about the right time...but I have no other "signs". My previously painful boobs, are now just a little sore. I don't seem to have any mood issues, though DH might say otherwise. The only thing is that I can sleep forever. But I love to sleep, so this may just be nothing.

I have decided that I will not POAS. I will wait for the beta. I say that now, but I reserve the right to change my mind as beta day grows closer.

7 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I felt implantation, so maybe that is what it is! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

bb said...

Love that you went to White Castle for relief..... Awesome!!

Kate said...

Ha!! They should start advertising themselves as an alternative to correctol! :)

Miss said...

I've only had White Castle once before, but I cracked up at "digestive pyrotechnics" :) I'm really hoping for implantation, thinking good thoughts!

Shelli said...

Yeah, all those fast food chains do the same to me in the digestive dept. Here I am eating that fiber yogurt, when a trip to McDonald's is in order! I've eaten at White Castle (on business trips), but alas, we have no White Castle in Philly/NJ. Cheesesteaks though!!! lol

Chelle said...

Hopefully it was implantation! I love that you are staying strong and not POAS. BUT, I also love the disclaimer that you can change your mind! Good job!

Denise said...

Man, you're making me crave White Castle! The frozen crap at our grocery store just isn't the same.

The sore boob thing fluctuated for me (and still does), I guess because the hormones fluctuate in your body.