Monday, September 13, 2010

Stressing

I'm stressed today. I have lots on my mind. Some of it I have no control over, so I shouldn't be stressing about it...but I am. It's how I am.

  • DH blew a spark plug in his truck. It's currently in the shop getting fixed. $250 we weren't planning on spending.
  • His truck is a 1997 with over 100K miles on it. We can't afford a new car right now. This car needs to last awhile longer.
  • Finances are tight right now. Hence my stress about the above.
  • We just spent $1000 on fertility drugs. $1000 that we weren't expecting to spend since I didn't think my lifetime max was that close to being maxed.
  • DH's day off is changing. Normally, he is off on Tuesdays. So I take Lexi to my mom's on Monday. DH has her Tuesday, and then my mom comes out Wed - Fri to watch her. This schedule has worked for us for the past year. Now, he's off on Wednesdays and has to work Tuesdays. I have no idea what I'm going to do for childcare on Tuesdays. Right now, I'm using my company's backup childcare program...but that's not a permenant fix.
  • I interviewed for a new job last week. At another company. The interview went really well and I should hear something this week. The upside is that the pay would be about $6500 more per year than I make now. The downside? I don't know if they cover infertility services via their insurance, I don't know how long their maternity leave is (I've since heard it's 6 weeks...I get 12 weeks at this company) or how long you have to work their to be eligible, I don't know if they offer backup daycare. The HR rep said she would find all these things out for me. But right now, I'm stressing about whether or not I should accept the job if it's offered to me based solely on the fact that I would get a rather large raise. This is the thing I know I shouldn't stress over because I don't even know if they are going to offer me the job.
  • I'm still spotting. This is unheard of for me. AF is usually only 3 - 4 days max. I've been spotting since Sept 3rd. Full flow was Sept 5th, 6th and 7th. This is driving me crazy.
  • TMI Alert: I feel like I may have a yeast infection. Don't know if I can use any of those OTC medications while I'm on the Lupron...anyone know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call your RE, they should be able to give you diflucan which is just one pill and works quicker than the OTC stuff. My RE gave it to when I had a yeast infection while I was cycling.