Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CD1 (4 days later)

Sorry I didn't post all weekend. We had a lovely lazy weekend enjoying the amazing fall like weather bestowed on us.

So AF actually came "Full Flow" on Sunday morning. And being that my RE's office was closed on Monday, I couldn't report it until yesterday...while I was already 2 hours away at work...so I went this morning for my bloodword and ultrasound. U/S showed a residual cyst on my right side...whether or not we start stims tonight all hinges on whether the cyst is producing estrogen or not. If it is, it's a few more days of Lupron and another wanding before we can start.

So I'm currently waiting to see if we can start or not.

1 comment:

raisingmiles said...

IF is a synonym for WAIT!