Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pics

As promised, here are some pics from my weekend...I'll do an actual post tomorrow with my cycle protocol...

This is a picture of the harbor on Lake Michigan looking toward the planetarium.


Some fireworks shots...




And finally some shots of the dogs enjoying splashing around in their pool...
This is the 7 month old...Buddy:
Both Buddy and Sox:


And another of both...that's Sox with his head in the water! They were having SO much fun!
And finally...because I'm a proud momma...my baby Buddy (Sox wouldn't sit still for a good photo):



4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Beautiful pictures

Anonymous said...

Great shots!

Now London would never play IN the pool...instead she woudl think it was just a large water dish and drink it instead...she isn't very smart...

Miss said...

great pictures! your little guys are so cute :)

Jendeis said...

Love the pics, especially the fireworks! Great shots.