Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a go

Saw my endo yesterday, Dr. J, and while he did put me on thyroid meds, he said my levels were not at a point to cause him any concern about moving forward with this cycle. Since he really has no stake in if I go now or wait, DH and I decided we would go forward. So tonight is my last bcp and first Lup0n shot. I'm excited and nervous all at once. I can't believe we're actually at the point of cycling again. It's been a long 15 months.

On a side note, my cousin was expecting her 2nd (I'm godmother to her first). Apparently, she had the baby last Wednesday...but we haven't "officially" heard anything. I guess her DH called my sister's boyfriend and told him, who told my sister, who told my mom, who told me. But they don't know the name, or weight. I know she was debating between the names Aiden James (AJ), Connor James (CJ) and Logan James. I know I haven't heard anything because of a tiff going on, which I'll get into in another post, but still...

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, good! I'm glad you don't have to wait!

AwkwardMoments said...

yah for the all clear - sorry about the tiff

Kate said...

Congrats! I hope this cycle goes well.... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...and I thought I was "bad" for not talkign to my mother in a month...I would at least call and let someone know I had a kid. Definantely keep us updated there!

WOO HOO I am doing my happy dance that you get to cycle! Soon you will be leaving the infertilty world and will becoming a mommy blogger!!! WOO HOO

Jen said...

Yay! I'm so happy you get to move forward!

docgrumbles said...

Best of luck with the new cycle!