Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No news

I haven't heard from my RE's office today regarding my labs. I was so busy at work that I didn't have time to call them, and by the time I remembered...they were closed. SUCKS! So I will have to wait for tomorrow. I also realized last night that my pharmacy never sent me the hcg...um, yea...that's kinda one of the most important meds...without it all the others go to waste. I'm also drawing closer to my lifetime max of $10K on meds. I'm at around $7,600. When I look at the report for what my previous RE ordered and what this one did...the costs this time are far less. Which I'm glad for...just wish I knew then what I know now. Hindsight's 20/20 right?

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Well, I will be back for news tomorrow! I hope you get the hcg tomorrow and you hear from your RE.

Josée Martens said...

who is your pharmacy? good luck getting your meds.

Just Me. said...

I havne't been calculating my expenses to-date. Maybe I just don't want to know anymore.

I hope somebody from your RE's office has called you today

Anonymous said...

You know...I have no idea what my life time cap on meds is! I never even thought about it.

I would call before hours leave a voice mail and then keep calling every hour...but that is just me...I am a little obsessive compulsive while cycling ;)