Friday, August 21, 2009

Niagara

DH and I are planning a trip to Niagara Falls. Lexi's godfather lives in Erie, PA along with his parents and sister. His sister couldn't make it in for her christening, so she's never seen our precious little one. We decided in July that we'd make the trek out to PA to visit, and since they are only 2 hours from Niagara, visit the falls as well. Needless to say, since this was all kinda last minute, we aren't 100% prepared to go. None of us have passports...so we can't go to the Canadian side of the falls. We have no hotel yet in Niagara...we're hoping someone will have a vacancy when we get there! I have 2 weeks, to see if I can "plan" a nice vacation...anyone in the Erie area?? Suggestions for me??

2 comments:

Delenn said...

I would check with Canadian customs, but we used Birth Certificates instead of passports last year and it was fine.

We stayed on the Canadian side, so I don't have suggestions on where to go...but we definately had fun there, and I hope you do too!

KimboSue said...

Sounds awesome.