Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy 17 weeks

Happy 17 weeks baby! I can't believe how much you've grown! Mommy has 2 boxes of clothes that don't fit you anymore! I pulled out my favorite sleeper today and it's SO tiny! I can't believe you used to swim in it!

You got bananas for the first time on Wednesday! And you LOVE LOVE them! Mommy was a little upset that auntie gave them to you without asking, but she had a point...I DID have the jars on the counter. So now you get bananas for breakfast and dinner, along with your bottle. You kick your legs and get all excited when you see the spoon, it's so cute.

You're wearing 6 month sleepers and 3-6 month clothes...so you're "right on track". Mommy is a little concerned about your strawberry on your head...since you have SO much hair, the strawberry gets caught on the comb! So I've added it to my list of things to talk to Dr B about. The other strawberries don't seem to cause you any pain and they aren't in the way of clothes or anything, so we won't worry about those just yet.

Yesterday while you were "swimming" in the big tub, you were trying to roll over onto your tummy...and you did! If it weren't for mommy holding your head, you would have gotten a face full of water...though you don't seem to mind water in your face. You regularly stick your face in the water whenever you can!

You also now love to play with toys...you have a glow worm (it's a seahorse really) that lights up and plays music...and when mommy puts it going for you, you love to snuggle up to it and touch the lighted tummy and it's head.

I look forward to these next few weeks as you're discovering and doing something new almost everyday...but don't grow up too fast, my love.

Love always,

Mommy

No comments: