Monday, April 20, 2009

28

pounds that is. That's how much weight I've lost since my 36 week appointment on April 8th...just 12 days ago. I'm currently wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans. I can't believe it. All my swelling has gone away, and I swear my ankles are thinner than they were before I was pg. Now, don't hate me...remember, I was a plus size gal BEFORE pregnancy. And I only "gained" 12 lbs the whole 36 weeks. I had plenty of reserves just waiting to be eaten up. And so far, they have melted off. I was in shock yesterday when I stepped on the scale to see that I weigh about 15 lbs less than I did back in July. Hooray for me! Now, if only I could drop another 75, I'd be ecstatic!

Alexis has another appointment with the ped today. So I'll try to update later with her stats.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! I lost all my weight quickly too. My stomach has stayed all stretched out though. Grr.

Fertilized said...

Excellent!

Denise said...

Crazy how quickly it melts away, isn't it? Especially if you're nursing.

I weaning the twins now and I'm afraid it is all going to start coming back!

Mel said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!!! ;)