Monday, March 9, 2009

Da Pain! Da Pain!

OMG! The Round Ligament Pain is back with a vengeance. I'm working in my office today and I got up to get some water...and I almost doubled over in pain. It seriously feels like someone is stabbing me in the vajayjay. Evil crotch pain! I'm fine when I'm sitting, and once I've been moving around for awhile...but it's the initial stand up and take that first step that KILLS me! I'm going to mention this AGAIN to my OB on Wednesday when I go, but he warned me it would get worse. And I guess I really can't complain too much...I mean, if I look back on my posts...I was complaining that I didn't have any pg symptoms...well, I have one now!

In other news, DH and I attended our first childbirth class on Friday evening. It was interesting to say the least...the room was WAY to hot...and the instructor seemed disorganized. I'm hoping the next 3 weeks have some sort of "plan" to them and we're not just "winging it" like we did last week.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

The pain sounds awful! I'm sorry!