Monday, November 25, 2013

Been sick

Sorry for being absent...again.  I've been sick the last week...coughing and hacking up the yuck.  It's been 10 days and while I'm feeling 100% better, I've still got some chest congestion going on...not much...and it's getting better each day.

My GYN appointment is tomorrow...and while I don't think he'll be able to miraculously look at me and state what the issue is...I'm still hoping to get some idea what, if anything, is going on.

AF came and went...4 days long.  Having a 4 day period isn't abnormal for me...but I would have thought since I missed a cycle...that it would be a longer one.  Who the heck knows. 

I had my parent teacher conferences this morning with Lexi's pre-K teacher...who I love.  I was not prepared for her to hand me a Kindergarten readiness handbook.  That caught me off guard.  I mean, I know she'll be in Kindergarten next year...but actually getting a handbook and starting to prepare for it?  Holy cow...though my darling little reminds me that she'll be 5 on her next birthday!  She thinks 5 is some magical number...and that something, I don't know what, will change when she turns 5. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miles is all about "When I'm 5...." I also have no idea what is going to happen when he actually turns 5.
AND he is in kindergarten already! Be still my heart.

Familyofthree said...

The ickies hit our house too...I was sick for a full week and Isaac apparently is lucky as he was sick for a whopping 3 days!