Friday, April 2, 2010

Talent Scouts

Over the last few months I've been bombarded with people telling me that Lexi should be in pictures...that I need to get her an agent. So after much thought, I decided I just might. My problem? We don't know how to start...who to contact...where to go. We aren't looking to make big bucks...just have something that is fun to do and will give us some amazing memories for later on in life. I don't want her to become crazy involved in anything as I want her to have as "normal" a childhood as possible. Anyone have any ideas? I'm wary about just doing an internet search for "child modeling" or "talent agents" because of all the possible scams out there.

2 comments:

Jericho said...

Wow---what an idea! She definitely is a doll!! Keep us posted on what you decide!

kimbosue said...

I'm not sure if there is one in you area, but here the big child agency is Page Parkes. I have some friends whose kids have been in local paper advertisement shoots, some billboards, and even a movie spot!