Friday, December 5, 2008

18 Weeks - 2 days late

My 18 week milestone has come and gone without incidence. Sometimes I think I feel the baby move...other times I think it's just my imagination. I can't wait for the definitive kick. I'm still not really showing, and that bums me out as well...but I know I still have plenty of time.

I had my 3 hour glucose test yesterday. Other than it being really boring, it went by without a hitch. I did get a little jittery at the end and really needed to eat something to counter act the 100g of sugar, but that was all. I should find out next week if I passed or not. I hope I do.

Other than that, not much else is going on here. I'm anxiously awaiting the 17th when I can hear baby's heartbeat again...I'm so nervous that something has gone wrong and that we won't hear anything, but that is the paranoid IF in me.

No comments: