Thursday, September 4, 2008

3rd Beta

I just got back from having my blood drawn for my third and final beta today. Let me tell you, my veins are singing their praises. I don't know how much more my one little vein that always gets used could take!

After doing some reading yesterday, I am no longer too worried about my progester0ne. Like s.e. said in her comment, I think sometimes we can be a little too educated. We know all the things that can and do go wrong that at the slightest drop or twinge we're freaking out. I resolved at the beginning of my 2ww that I wouldn't POAS, and I didn't...so now I'm going to resolve to listen to my doctor and my gut, and not sweat the small stuff.

I'll update later with my beta results!

Again, thank you!

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm glad you aren't worried! I'll be back later to hear about the beta results.