Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's over :(

Lexi had her last swim class today...we were the only ones to show up!  Really?  Do people have that kind of expendable cash that they can pay for a class and not come?  Seriously, Lexi was the only one that was there EVERY week!

She didn't "pass" the class though to go on to Water Babies II...but her teacher, Angela, said that it was only because of her age.  Water Babies II starts them swimming away from their parents...and Lexi is in that "clingy" stage and doesn't want to be away from me.  But Angela said she'd be happy to have Lexi in her class again next session...well, when I tried to sign her up, they said the class was full!  Angela said she can take up to 10 kids, but the system was set at 5.  So we're on a wait list.  I can't tell you how bummed I am about it.  I didn't realize how much I look forward to spending that time with her, just us, until it was over.  I know we'll still have our Saturday mornings together...but it's amazing how much that swim class meant to me.

Oh well, let's hope someone cancels.

No comments: