I found this on Kim's blog and thought I'd play along...
SCATTERGORIES - it’s harder than it looks! Play here or play on your blog.Use the first letter of your name of your street to answer each of the following. (if your street name is a number use the first letter that spells the number. If you live on Fifth Avenue then your letter should be F) They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is the name of your street? Northside
2. A 3 letter word? NOT
3. Something you would find in an office? Notebook
4. Something that smells bad? Nicotine
5. Movie Title? National Treasure
6. Slow Dance Song? Need You Tonight, INXS
7. Something in your pantry? Noodles
8. Name of a pet turtle? Nicodemus
9. Fetish or Phobia? Necrophobia (Fear of dead things)
10. something you would find in your medicine chest? Naproxen
Can you tell I'm a Wikipedia fiend?