- Lexi is still sleeping in our room. I've given up trying to put her to bed in her bed at night...sitting with her for over an hour waiting for her to fall asleep, only to have her come into my room 90 minutes later was getting tiring. Now, she goes to bed in the toddler bed in our room and sleeps all night. I don't care at this point. She's sleeping...we're sleeping...
- DH got a full time job...HALLELUAH!
- Above full time job means he is no longer attending counseling with me. I'm trying to get him to go on his own...but it's falling on deaf ears.
- Above full time job also means Lexi is back in daycare on Mondays and my mom is coming back out 2 days a week to watch Lexi...I have her while I work from home the other 2 days a week. Thank the Lord for a flexible manager.
- Things haven't been good between DH and I. It's a wake up call when your counselor suggests a seperation.
- I don't know how to begin to have said conversation with DH as the suggestion came in a session he didn't attend.
Friday, February 1, 2013
Getting to know me
Sorry I've been absent from this place. DH has been known to frequent my blog and I'm not comfortable being completely honest here anymore. So any posts feel like a fib...but I'm going to try to be honest in this post.