Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sockeroo 2011

Kym over at The Smartness ran her Sock Exchange again this year and I finally decided I would participate.  The theme this year was :

It has been roughly a year and a half since the last SITM Exchange. Reflect on the past 18 or so months – how has support from others, either in the blogosphere or otherwise, helped you?


I can't even begin to describe what kind of support I've received over the last 18+ months.  Everything from advice on parenting, to virtual hugs during my miscarriage, to just saying "I hear you".  There are a number of women that I have "met" via this blog who I am now friends with over on that Social Networking site.  And who I feel really know me.  Even though we've never met face to face, or talked on the phone, I feel a kinship with them.  I laugh when they laugh, and I cry when they cry.  I haven't just received support over these last 18 months...I've made lifelong friends.  Friends I hope to meet face to face one day so our children can play (or get married lol!).   I'm not sure where I would be today if I hadn't decided to start this blog 4 years ago...

And my sock love comes from Molly over at McPolish!  Thank you Molly! I've already worn my socks a few times!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sox!!!!!


niobe

Anonymous said...

I love that they are mismatched.

And as soon as I saw them I thought pink for Lexi, blue for baby #2!

Good luck with IVF#4!

And we seriuosly need to "meet" next year. And get started planning that wedding!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your socks! Good luck with the next step!!!

JJ said...

Super, super cute! And thanks SO MUCH for my awesome socks - Im belated doing my post, but will have it up this weekend. xoxo