- Weight gain is still minimal if any. According to my scale at home, I've gained 0.2 lbs since my last OB appointment.
- I'm sore. I'm feeling the RLP now. When I stand, my uterus feels so heavy...almost like it's going to fall out of me! I find myself walking around with my hands under my belly just to get some support (and my belly isn't even a quarter as large as what Denise was carrying around, girl, I don't know how you did it!)
- My back also hurts. My sciatica on my right side is acting up.
- My nose hurts. I've had a "mucous" issue the last few months...something my OB said is normal. So I'm constantly blowing my nose...that combined with the dry air at home and work, have cut up the inside of my nose. I actually have scabs! (I know TMI, sorry!)
- Baby girl moves mostly at night when I'm getting ready for bed. I love lying down in bed and feeling her moving around.
Other than that, not much else has been going on. DH is still working on the nursery...pics will be forthcoming.