Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Not much news

So I don't have much news to blog about. Lexi is her same charming self. She's been regularly sleeping through the night these last few weeks. I've been wary of posting about it as I thought I might jinx myself. But she's been going down between 7:30 and 8:30 each night and sleeping until at least 7am. Which is a blessing. SLEEP!!! Plus, she's still napping about 2 hours at least 2x a day. Sometimes she'll take a 3rd nap for about 45 minutes or so, depending on what we're doing that day.

Oh, she does have a little cough. I'm not sure what's causing it. It's a dry cough...no congestion, no fever, no runny nose. Almost a cough like you have a tickle in your throat...but it's been over a week. Any ideas? She doesn't act sick.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Could be allergies? Glad she's been sleeping well!

Anonymous said...

umproductive dry coughs are never a good sign. she needs to be seen.