Friday, January 18, 2008

I Hate Doctors...

My PCP is the one who does my PAPs every year and he's really a very nice doctor...so when he said he wanted me to see a GYN, not only was I worried, but was also aprehensive. But I checked with my insurance and called a local GYN. They told me they needed my PCP to fax them my results BEFORE I can even make an appointment, so the GYN can see what my PCP wants and can decide if they'll see me. Can you believe that? I've never experienced anything like this! To make matters worse, they said they won't even call me back until at least Monday. So I have to wait all weekend...worrying about an abnormal PAP to even see if this GYN will SEE me. UUUGGGHH! This is why I can't stand doctors...

4 comments:

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

That's ridiculous! You should be able to see a GYN no matter what.

I have known people who have had abnormal PAP smears and were absolutely fine....and you have been so sick lately, which might have thrown your body off...

Good luck!!

XOXO

Denise said...

Why can't they understand that we OBSESS when it is our health in question? You would think they would understand this, being human beings and all.

AwkwardMoments said...

that is just cruel!

Familyofthree said...

I would call a different GYN. That is obsurd. Do keep us updated!