Saturday, November 12, 2011

1 year

Today marks the one year mark since my miscarriage.  Actually, it's the anniversary of my D&C...but since I had over a month of ups and downs, this is the day that stands out in my heart.  The day it truly ended.  I still think about that baby...and what might have been.  But my heart isn't as heavy as it once was. 

I am ever thankful for the little girl I do have.  The one who has become quite opinionated and spunky.  Who tells me everyday, I love you mommy.  Having her to hug and hold made my loss slightly easier.  She won't ever remember that she had a sibling, if ever so briefly.  All I can do is remember for her...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will...if you remind her. Hugs.

apluseffort said...

I'm sorry. Anniversaries are so hard.

Anonymous said...

:( Hugs